Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GonewiththeWind

Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:39 pm

I paled, I felt like I was going to puke, I didn't like seeing people beaten up much less have to do it , I was tired and I really didn't like fighting, I waned to go back to camp not be stuck fighting thugs,I didn't like complaining and I didn't want to seem like a baby but I was tired and I really didn't want to fight " Do I have too, why can't we just go back to camp " I ask
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

A thug hit me in the back of the head with a tire iron. "Cause they won't let us," I said and grabbed a thug and threw him through the walls of the blimp. I had to defeat every other thug in the room and I smashed into the cockpit. "SCARECROW!!" I said, although there was two men here, Killer Croc, and Scarecrow. "Hey princess, take care of Scarecrow, Batman will be here shortly to stop him with you. Me? I'll take Croc," I said and tackled him out of the blimp, down into the streets below.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:48 pm

I scowled, great I was so not ready to fight a supervillian, but luckily there was a potted plant in a small corner, it would take almost all of my energy but it was worth a shot, I cleared my mind and focused, A vine wrapped around Scarecrow, I knew it wasn't going to last long so I started to strategize my next move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2