Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander

Alexander

Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:56 pm

I jumped from Roof-Top to Roof-Top. I was in my Half-Tiger Form. I only use it when its at night, like this. I always sneak out at night and prowl the streets stopping anything evil. I loved this, I felt like a real super hero where I'm not judged every second because of my looks. I look horrible. I jumped to the edge of the rooftop. I landed and saw a mugging, perfect. My partner was not far behind, its either her first time or she's not doing so well. She wanted to come.. amost like she was interested in me. Nah, I'm hideous.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:01 am

I felt like an idiot, I wanted to go with him but I didn't really know what I was supposed to be doing, I was new to the whole superhero thing so I was a little confused, the guy was kinda cute but he obviously wasn't interested in a newbie like me, I frowned this whole superhero thing was irritating, superheros weren't supposed to be real, I thought they were just comic book characters that people had made up.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:16 am

I watched as she caught up to me. I laughed a little. I smiled at her, "Hey Cutie. You ready?" I said, I always had a growl in my voice so I sounded intimidating. I didn't mean to sound like that. It just was. I jumped off the building and pounce on one of the thugs. I maim his face with a claw. A thug hits me with his chain it only feels like a tap. I turn around and stalk him until he is cornered.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:19 am

" Not really " I say sulking, It was annoying that he was trying to intimidate me, I was so embarrassing myself, I didn't even know what I was supposed to be doing " Wait so what am I supposed to be doing, it looks like you have everything under control " I say
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:24 am

"There is a group of thugs driving, I smelled them and they're a mile away. Get down and hold them off while I take these guys. I'm sorry if I sound intimidating, its just my normal voice, sorry," I said. I'm always weird, my vice, my eyes.. if she saw what I looked like without Tiger form.. she's be horrified. Everyone is scared of me, I have silver hair for Maeia's sake!!
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:27 am

" Uh I've only been here a week so I can't exactly fight off those thugs " I say pointedly, I didn't even know how to control my powers they just happened at random times and I didn't really know how to fight so if my powers didn't work I'd basically be dead
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:33 am

"Goddamn," I said when the thugs pulled up. I had to fight about fifteen thugs, one of them has a super soldier serum. Crap. I slashed one across the chest, and another across the face. I bit two men and kicked another two. I made one long slash and took out three of them. I did it again ad took out another three. I slashed on across the stomach and ripped one guys head off. The the Super Soldier shot me in the back with a shotgun. I crumpled on the floor. I have to heal.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:42 am

I stared in terror as my partner fell to the ground, great.... now I was on my own, I tried to focus, there were a few potted plants around but not enough to make vines, it would take a lot of energy and at the moment I was pretty tired, I cleared my mind, closed my eyes and thought of vines wrapping around the thugs, when I opened my eyes, I was tired but I saw my plan had worked the remaining thugs were wrapped in vines, but I knew it was temporary and it wouldn't last long. How long would I be able to hold them
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:58 am

I healed. I saw my partner holding them up with vines. Lucklily she held them in a straight lines, "I hope you know. I'm one of those super heroes that kills," I said and jumped in a straight line. I landed on the other side of the thugs . All of their heads were rolling around in the street. I laughed. My claws were filled with human blood. Now I have to power down, this is going to suck. I jumped to the rooftop where she was standing and powered down. Oy.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:01 am

I stared at him in disgust, he didn't have to kill them, that was inhumane and vile and it wasn't at all funny
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:05 am

She hated my looks. Like everyone else. I powered up. I jumped off the rooftop and right onto the street. I'm not even going to try and impress her anymore. I'm going to do what I'm supposed to, fight evil. I snarled.
"You coming or not?" I said.
I'm not playing games anymore.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:08 am

I stared at him in fear and followed him, I didn't mean to be rude, I just wasn't used to the whole killing thing yet " sorry " I murmured quietly
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:11 am

"Of course thats what it is. Killing. Not my looks or anything," I snarled. I had too much anger for this, I had to release it on something. Oh wait is this... Friday the Thirteenth. Scarecrow's daily attack. I could see the blimp already. I requested a teleportation and grabbed my "partner" by the arm. I snarled.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:15 am

" It has nothing to do with your looks, you shouldn't even be worried about your looks, you probably have a gazillion girlfriends already " I say , I blush not sure why I just said that
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:21 am

We teleported on to the blimp. "Of course it has nothing to do with it, you know, how everyone thinks I'm hideous, how everyone ridicules me and laughs at me cause I'm an ALIEN!!" I said. Oh no I shouldn't have said that out loud, no one knows I'm an alien. A thug tried to come up behind us and I slit his throat. Pitiful human.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:23 am

" So it doesn't matter where your from, your asking for pity, I could care less about where your from, it has nothing to do with the way you act " I say sharply
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:27 am

"I act myself all the time. What do I have to show for it? Nothing except this," I say and punch a thug through a wall. I keep walking. "All they do is fight me, all they do is think I'm from some other planet which I am," I say and rip a thugs throat out. "All they do is think I'm a freak!" I say and slice two thugs in half. Its a gruesome site, but I keep walking. It's what I do.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:30 am

" wait why are we in this blimp " I ask changing the subject, It was pointless pursuing the whole alien subject, it was just going to get worse
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:34 pm

"You know.... I'm sorry. Just... everybody judges me on where I came from. You don't. I like that," I say smiling. "I'll try not to kill in front of you. The way we say sorry in my planet is... this," I said and walked over to her. I placed my two fingers on her forehead and transfered all of my memories to her. About, how I was Tiborian Royalty, then on how the Kandorians invaded, about how I crashed into Earth, and how I got here. I took my fingers away.
"Now, what was that saying I have million girlfriends already?" I said and jumped onto a thug, punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:40 pm

" yeah just forget I said that " I say quickly blushing
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:46 pm

"No, no, no, no. I am not forgetting that. What did you mean by that? Are you interested in me?" I said sarcastically, holding a thug up by the neck. I twisted around and threw him into the wall, knocking him out cold. I punched a thug in the stomach and thrusted into his neck.He lost his breath and was knocked out. I smelled a guy coming up behind me with a pipe. I grabbed his arm when he swung down and flipped him over my shoulder. When he was on the ground, I broke his arm. I waited for more thugs...
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:48 pm

" Why do you care if I'm interested in you or not " I say sharply
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:54 pm

"We're here t stop Scarecrow," I said. "Oh and to answer your question... I kinda like you. Your the only human that I have liked for a Looooong time. Maybe even the first," I said while retracting my mechanical claws. The claws came out of their sockets and hooked into every thug in the room's jacket or shirt. I pulled the toward me and backhanded all of them. Except one. I grabbed him and held his arms back. I gestured to my partner to come and punch the thug repeatedly until he's knocked out.
Back to top Go down
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:37 pm

" I kinda like you too " I murmur, blushing. I frowned and punched the thug repeatedly until he passed out, I guess I was going to have to get used to killing people. I didn't really want to stop scarecrow my powers were weak in here, it was hard to manipulate weather inside and there didn't seem to be a lot of plants around.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:35 pm

I blushed a little. "Now, to fight with Hand to Hand without killing them, is like this," I said swinging my left foot into a mans jaw. I was ten foot tall and 500 pounds of pure muscle right now in Were Tiger form, so I have a lot of strength, I hope she can so the same, I thought as four thugs ran up to us. "Second Lesson, thrust your hand into a mans throat to knock the wind out of him, it wont kill him, although it will hurt him like hell," I said and thrusted two thugs with fingertips. They all fell to the ground, gasping for breath. "Now you try," I said fighting off a whole horde of thugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next