Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander

Alexander

The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) Empty
PostSubject: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:58 pm

I was perched above the daily planet, waiting for my new team members to arrive. I invited two people here plus my friends, Cole, Fang, and Cliff. I was in costume, had a mask on, and my voice was disguised by a voice modular. Nobody knew who I was. They just knew me by name in the papers, Graviton. I always beat the super villains lately though, I've seen Super Villains team up and now they have one huge team. Now, thats one of the reasons why... after what I did to Robin. I am so sorry. I saw some of my guests arrive...

I was on top of the globe in the Daily Planet, he was too easy to sneak by. I almost laughed, although that would break my cover. I slid down the side of the Globe with ease and jumped off. I glided all the way to Graviton, he asked me to be apart of a team, I had to say yes. I landed with a roll and amped my arm full of electricity. This was either to show intimidation or if this is a trap, that I mean business. My arm was exploding with electricity although I had a constant supply.

I was climbing up the side of the Daily Planet with my claws. Graviton? Wanting me to be apart of a Super Hero team? This is crazy. I am in Were Tiger form right now. I am so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control... and I think I like it. I started to sprint up the side of the building and finally when I built enough speed I leapt into the air. I went into full pounce position making my almost ten foot tall intimidating muscle bound stature, very intimidating.

I held up a gun to Graviton's head incase this was a trap.
"What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Makoto

The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Makoto transformed into a cheetah and defying the laws of speed he ran up the building. He followed a tiger here another shiftshaper he was curious about what was happening here. Once he saw three people he changed into an otter and made himself shrink back in the shadows. He listened for any noises and waited for a while.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:57 pm

I disarmed Cliff behind me and got him in a wrist pressure point lock. I pushed it to the side, he didn't even make a whimper. Strong man. I punched him in the face, I did it again, and again, and again. He was just conscious. I pushed everyone back with Gravity and lifted them up into the air. I flew up into the air also, taking the shapeshifter who was currently an Otter. He;s an otter, how would I not notice that? "I have brought you here today to..." I felt several sharp pains that made me drop... down from the tallest building in Metropolis... to the streets below. "Clifffff....." I said and dropped.

I stopped time once he said to. I shot him several times in the body with my desert eagle. I stabbed him in the arm and then chest. Who does he think he is, trying to kill me. I can stop time for gods sake. I reloaded my gun and put a charge of C4 on the Globe. I heard him say Cliff... wait... if he has power over Gravity, and he knows my name... TERRAN!! I jumped off the side of the building and dived straight towards him.

I stand for Justice, even if it means killing to get it. Letting a man die... not my style. I dive toward Graviton. I won't get to him fast enough. COME ON!! I use Electricity to boost myself fast, and down towards Graviton. I just barely catch him although we are hurtling towards the ground. Then I feel a tug and a sharp pain, a grapple hook lodged into me. Time Walker, is holding me up.

I smash into the ground. It barely hurt. I stand up completely, not even phased. I look at Graviton, being hold up by Cole and Time Walker. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Makoto changed into a pteradactol and flew down to catch the boys fall. He got there but the other kids had already got him he flew to the top and waited for them patiently in human form. They were just about to climb up so Makoto brushed off his Camo shorts and straightened his mask.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:15 pm

~ Francesca ~
The teenage girl skipped through the streets, happy to be free of the laboratory. She had been cooped up in there for too long. Even now, after being out of there for a couple of months, she had only seen sunlight a few dozen times.
"Patience, Francesca. . . You must have patience." That's what Sam used to say to her, whenever she begged him to let her out. Of course, they had to be discreet. She was the property of the government afterall. He was so smart for such a young child. He was only fourteen, and yet he had managed to rescue her. She smiled, as she stopped momentarily, hearing the faint ringing sound in her ears again. She knew what was going to happen next - she would poof out of existence, and re-appear somewhere else, in a different time. She never knew where, she would just go sometime different. When she re-appeared, it was on top of the Daily Planet. The times hadn't changed that much - maybe a day or two? She looked down, focussing her 20-20 vision onto a newspaper. Yup. Two days. She heard voices talking behind her, or something.
"Excuse me? Can you tell me where I am?" she had no clue which of the various tall buildings in the city that she was stood on. All she knew was that it was rather large.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:23 pm

I healed. I jumped off of the ground and trapped cliff in pure gravity force. I trapped everyone in Gravity force. I looked at them all. "Now, the reason I called you all here is because.. I'm forming a team.. for special men.. with special powers, and you are all inaugurated, pack your things we're moving to outr new base we're going to start making right now," I said letting them all go.

"You think your so hot huh? I'm all for being in a Super Hero Team just tell us who you really are.. Terran," I said ripping his mask off. "You don't have to hide we're your friends, we're not idiots. Now we are all joining this team.. right guys?" I said turning aroundgesturing them to say right, now, come on guys.

"Right," I said with confidence. I don't usually have confidence on anything.. at all. So this is new for me. I revert back to normal and only for a second when the girl arrived, I turned back to Were Tiger Form.

Oh my god... she is beautiful. "Hi, uh.. your in Metropolis, and may I say, you are very pretty," I said my voice modulator making my voice sound gruff and stony. She didn't know who I am and it would stay that way until.. Oh my god... I said as a Metallo, the gigantic robot just smashed a building... Woah.

Back to top Go down
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Makoto looked up ''I dont really know you but ok sure!'' Just as he said this the robot crashed into the building. He was knocked off his feet and would have tumbled off the building if he hadnt turned into a black widow spider just in time. He made up his mind and transformed into a T-Rex and started to battle with the robot...
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:59 pm

~ Francesca ~
"OH HEY! Can I join? Sounds cool." She asked the apparent leader, blushing when the boy called her pretty. Personally, she thought she was average. She had no special features, and nothing to make her look special. She was just a model based off the average human. She completely ignored the comment though. There was only one boy for her. And that boy was nowhere near here. She couldn't go and break her promises on the first day of her freedom.
Back to top Go down
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Makoto still in T-Rex mode took a lounge for the robot and bit. He took out a huge chunk of the metal and thrashed around keeping it distracted.He wasnt sure how long he could keep it up but he knew he was making a good first impression. At last he slammed his tail into the robot knocking it off its feet it was only paralyzed not killed.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:12 pm

I thoguht Metallo was pralyzed although he got up. "Timewalker get to the train station and change the course to the train tracks a mile south. At the last second turn left AS HARD AS YOU CAN!! GO!!" I said and made pushed him southwards with Gravity. I flew up into the air and few a him with all I had. I smashed into its stomach with a huge soundwave. I tumbled onto the ground I didn't see if Metallo was down or not. I grabbed my mask and put it on. I turned around to watch Metallo keep his balance by holding onto a building.

"YEAH! GO Terr..Ah.. I mean GO GRAVITON!!" I said. Good thing we have somebody with experience on this team! I have been doing some crazy powers lately. I think I might try one out. I combined the magnetic pull of Electricity with Electricity. I made a ball of pure electric energy. I kept charging it. "EVERYONE CLEAR THE WAY!! I know how to get Metallo a mile south," I said smiling. I kept charging it.

I jumped onto Metallo. I started ripping off metal, scratching metal, and biting metal. I got to its head, I ripped open a hatch, this isn't Metallo, its a Metallo Droid! Commanded by Kandorians! Oh no, the invasion has begun! I sliced and diced every little piece of metal and every Kandorian I could find. Until I got to the pilots seat "Preus" I sadi when Preus blasted me with his heat vision.

I evacuated citizens out of the premises. THESE GUYS ARE IDIOTS!! Fight first, save citizens later? God. I evacuated all citizens and finally got to the train station by stopping time. I jumped to the controls and shot the conductor with a tranq. I quickly learned the controls and moved it as fasr as it could, a mile south.

Back to top Go down
Makoto

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Makoto jumped back as the other kids took over he changed into a panther and stood by the girl. He knew that something big was going on and he was dying to see but he had to make sure the girl was protected. He changed into a bear and cut up a nearby bit of steel. Being a shiftshaper was fun well most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Francesca
The girl was glued to the spot, too frightened to move. Too frightened to even poof out of there to a different time. She saw the boy try to protect her, as her eyes darted all over the place. She hated fighting. Always had done, always will do. She wasn't a violent girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)   The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Team. (Private to the first two here, any more and I'll fuzz you up!!)
Page 1 of 1