Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca

Francesca

Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } Empty
PostSubject: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:01 pm

~~ Francesca ~~
Francesca pretty much sprinted all the way to Gotham city, hoping that James had kept up. When one is permanantly filled with an un-dying hyper energy, one must burn off this undying hyper energy.
"James? You alive?" she turned around to check where he was, before taking another look at the city. It was so . . . big. The laboratory had only been in the countryside, far far away from everything else. This was her first city. And it was scary. "Woah. . . James, this is awesome. . . So where to first?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Where could we go? Well we could always go to the park or something. Or we could visit that one theme park. Or we could always visit my school... There were some many things I wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 pm

~~ Francesca ~~

"I'm guessing you have special places you want to visit? 'Cause I think we best go to them first, y'know, just so you can go everywhere you want to go and stuff." she suggested, still in complete awe of the whole place.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm

"Let's go to the park," I said. "I haven't been there in a long time."

Not after that incident. I mean after that, I wasn't allowed to do much, go outside without supervision.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 pm

~~ Francesca ~~
Francesca skipped ahead, before realising she had no idea of how to get to this so called park.
"C'mon James! Lead the way! You know I don't know the city. she giggled. Somebody had been drinking too many e-numbers.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Wait up! I thought while running after her.
"This city's a huge place so it's easy to get lost." I said. "The last thing we need is to get lost"

Last thing we need is to get lost and run into Batman. He'll call my uncle and tell him that I'm here and I'll get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:48 pm

~~ Francesca ~~
Wait up! The words rang loud and clear inside her head, as she paused for a moment.
"You didn't just speak that out loud, did you? Because I could hear it in my head. . . But nevermind! I'll stop interfereing so that you don't get us lost." She stared up at the skyscrapers and various other buildings. Woah. . . So tall. . .
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:14 pm

The skyscrapers are pretty cool right? A lot of them are owned by Batman. I thought when I finally caught up to her.

Now, follow me. We really don't need to get lost here. It's an impressive city but there are some people here that aren't so nice. Believe me on this.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:36 pm

~~ Francesca ~~
Once again, he transmitted thoughts into her mind. or, more likely, she picked them up. I guess she was like a radio, picking up James' signal. However, this was the first time she'd actually tuned into the voices in the background, and it was strange.
"Will you stop doing that? It's kind of weird. . ." she complained as they continued to head towards the park. Damn, it was taking a long time. Maybe they were lost. Nahh. . . James wouldn't get lost. Would he?
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Wait a second. I'm not not saying anything out loud. I can't read minds, or speak telepathically. Maybe Erigrath can, and I'm using his ability. I'll ask Jason about that sometime, next time I see him. Hopefully it won't be today, because we are not going to get caught by Batman.

"Didn't realize what I was doing," I said. "We're not that far now"
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm

~~ Francesca ~~
"Okay! So, what are we going to do in the park? Can we play hide and seek or something?" Sometimes Francesca was just too childish. I mean, seriously? Hide and seek? She kept up her grin, as they walked along the streets. This day was going pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:40 pm

"That sounds fun," I said.

I never really played around when I was younger. I never really got the chance too. I've always been so serious, it's nice to finally be able to act like a kid.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:07 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

"Well, now's the time to act childish. We are young, afterall." she poked him in the arm playfully, as she pryed into his mind, reading his current thoughts. This could be quite fun afterall, having these powers. Very beneficial to her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Powers, my powers come from magic. But that's not the reason why I go to camp.

"There it is," I said. "The park."

I pointed at the entrance, marked with an iron gateway.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

Once again, she ran ahead, away from James.
"If you want me, you have to catch me! Then we'll play Hide and Seek!" she shouted at him, continuing to run. So immature, yet this was her nature. Albeit she was fifteen years old, she had the mentality of a child. Soon enough, she would mature. But the world would darken the day that she did, because they would lose one of the purest and happiest souls out there.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 pm

"Here we go," I said.
We just ran from camp to Gotham, then walked to the park. How come she's not tired?

Oh well. I stood and waited a few moments before walking after her.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:06 pm

^^ Francesca ^^
She let out another childish laugh as she waited for James to catch up with her in the park.
"I'm not tired because I don't need sleep. I'm a genetical experiment ; the people at the laboratories didn't factor in the need to sleep in my genetic coding. I mean, I can rest sometimes, but I never get tired."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:13 pm

"I'm a normal human," I said.

Normal excluding my adept magical ability. Then there's my immortality.

I walked around the park. I could use magic but then again that would draw attention to myself. The last thing is to draw attention to myself and let the world know I'm out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

Francesca ran back over to James, still hyped up.
"If you're a normal human, then why are you at Camp Justice? Sam told me that it was a place for special people. Like us. Also, aren't we going to play hide and seek? You can count first if you want?" she offered, standing still for once.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 pm

"I'm a normal human, my powers come from different sources," I said.

Normal probably isn't the right word.

"I'll count first." I added, trying to avoid the subject.

Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:57 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

"You do know how to play right? You count to fifty, and I hide. Then you have to come and find me! Simple as." she informed him, before running off again to find a hiding place. Where to hide? Surely he'll find me easily if I go somewhere simple. She looked around her, before realising she was almost out of time, and diving behind a bush. Camoflauging powers would be great right now.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:07 pm

"One. Two. Three." I counted. My eyes were closed. (Time skip because I am not typing all of the numbers up to 50)
"Thirty, Thirty-One. Thirty-Two. Thirty-Three. Thirty-Four. Thirty-Five."
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

Francesca waited behind the bush as she heard the numbers ring out clearly in her mind. Turns out she didn't need to hurry so much afterall. Only problem now was she had started to get impatiant. Come on fifty. . .
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:37 pm

"Forty-Five. Forty-Six. Forty-Seven. Forty-Eight. Forty-Nine. Fifty." I counted out.

"Ready or not," I called out. "Times up!"

Couldn't have gotten that far. I looked around the general area. Nope, not in that tree.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:10 pm

^^ Francesca ^^

She sniggered again, still ducked down. How had he not found her? Surely it wasn't that hard. She wasn't the best hider in the world. When she used to play with Sam, he found her within seconds. Then again, Sam was different. . . She continued to listen out for his footsteps, counting the seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }   Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private } Empty

Back to top Go down

Take me down to the Paradise City - - { private }
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next