Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Playing"(open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:48 am

I look around this field. I had memories of flying around or otherwise known as shapeshifting. I took one step but decided not to shapeshift yet. A tussle of wind made my hair slightly move. I look all around me almost to see as if there was a kid around. I didn't see anything. I sighed and sat down and wondered if it would be good to shapeshift today.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:44 pm

I walk into the fields. This was my first day at camp and I was bored. I walk slowly towards a girl in the field. I thought I knew this girl. "H-Halo?!?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:47 pm

I turn around and one of my black wings droop. "Eli?" I thought he died. I was stunned. I didn't know what to say. "I thought you died....I was told never to come back."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:50 pm

"You thought I died? I was told that you died!" I run to Halo to give her a hug. It's okay to hug your best friend right? "Who told you never to come back?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:51 pm

I hug him back. "One of the scientists. One of then set me free. He said if he could he would set you free too." I keep tears from coming to my eyes. I was so happy.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:36 pm

"One of the scientist? I-I'm worried I might've killed him." The painful memory of all the experiments flood back to me. Along with the memory of my breakout. All the people I killed and the destroyed laboratory, they all came back, just like they were happening right then. "I-I-... I sort-of broke out... Killing about 20 people in the process. I didn't mean to! They were just sort-of in my way and I didn't really know what I was doing!"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm

"He never set you free so he deserved to die." I state the facts. "They all deserved to die. They ruined many peoples lives."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Meghen cocked her head. She had heard something about scientists. She walked up to them and her green eyes widened. They two peaple there had..wings. She took a breath.
"What about scientists?" She asked trying hadr not to appear shaken up. She cultched her book on tigers and looked down. She saw her green and white horazontal 3/4 sleeved shirt, comfy, faded jeans and tennis shoes. She felt her white glasses slip abit down her nose and pushed them back up.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:04 pm

(Only Halo has wings...I think)

I walk up to the kid. By then both wings were pulled back in tight. "Are you ok? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:51 am

~ Yep just halo~

"Just a few guys from our past. I'm Eli." I stick my hand out to shake hers. "Don't worry, I don't bite. Though Halo might."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:43 pm

"Hey I resent that." I stick my tongue out at Eli. "It was only people who tryed to hurt me. And I only bit you once." I say in a voice that is like: I didn't mean to.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:45 pm

"Chill! I was only messin' with you. But I do remember when you bit me. if I burned everyone who tried to hurt me, I would've destroyed the place when I was three. Even though I did give 5 guys amnesia."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:48 pm

"Nice....I remember that." I high fived Eli. "I think by the age of 3 I killed 1 eraser and I think snuck out 3 times." I smile my sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:04 pm

"Whoa, whoa whoa! What are you talking about? I mean, peaple don't have wings," Meghan said and gestured to the girl Halo. ", Or anything I've seen here." She was shocked at all of from the camp to what she saw before her.
"You never answered my question. What about Scince?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:09 pm

I flush out my 12 foot wing span. "Well sorry I was studied on." I laugh and bring them back against my back."Scientists studied on human life forms." I gestured to me and Eli. "For "good" science activity. Thus created what me and Eli are." I smile.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Meghan looked at them with a raised eyebrow.
"I've read something like that but it was fiction. Any wyas I've studied Scince for as long as I could rember and well, it's just not possible. If it was the press would be all over it." she said a little creeped out. Maybe it's the wings or maybe the whole sci-fi thing., She thought.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:22 pm

"The wings grew with me. everything I told you is true." I smile and hold out a hand to help the kid up. "I'm a nice person I help people." I smile a smile that couldn't be beat.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:29 pm

She took Halo's hand and chuckled. Not meanly but just at the inory. If what they were say was true then that would mean Science isn't so gret as I-, but she quickly shut down that thought. She loved Science and would always be apart of it.
"I'm Meghan by the way. Have you ever read Maximum Ride?" She asked pushing some super light blonde hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:32 pm

"Yes I have. She is sorta my hero. With the wings and all." I smile and pull her up. "I'm Halo and with all the spunk it has in the name."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:37 pm

"Cool. I'm not a huge fiction fan but I do love that series. I'm more of a lgic and order person really so this camp is a bit surreal." Meghan said. I wish this was just a dream, she thought. If it was a dream in would make sence, the me "understaning animals, the peaple with wings, this camp. She thought.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:42 pm

I smile. "oh want to see my power. Most people think its creepy. I can turn into animals. Any animal I want to.' I say with unknown happiness.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:46 pm

"That's creep." Meghan agreed nodding her pale head. Her green eyes twinkeled as she spoke about her power.
"I can have some serious conversations with animals." She decided to leave out about the superhuman inettalgence for a few reasons.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:50 pm

"Its fun to see animals perspective. Its like a new world." I smile and spin around. "Do you want to see my power? If you do you have to wait." I smile.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Meghan shrugged.
"It's up to you. If you want i could show you my umm power." she said with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:08 am

I watch the girl Megan intently. Something about her smile just wasn't right. "Let's see your power Megan." If I was able to escape the second highest security place in the world, with only two scars, I could handle her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Playing"(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Playing"(open)   "Playing"(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Playing"(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next