A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Wed May 18, 2011 3:39 pm

I paled, I felt like I was going to puke, I didn't like seeing people beaten up much less have to do it , I was tired and I really didn't like fighting, I waned to go back to camp not be stuck fighting thugs,I didn't like complaining and I didn't want to seem like a baby but I was tired and I really didn't want to fight " Do I have too, why can't we just go back to camp " I ask
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Wed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

A thug hit me in the back of the head with a tire iron. "Cause they won't let us," I said and grabbed a thug and threw him through the walls of the blimp. I had to defeat every other thug in the room and I smashed into the cockpit. "SCARECROW!!" I said, although there was two men here, Killer Croc, and Scarecrow. "Hey princess, take care of Scarecrow, Batman will be here shortly to stop him with you. Me? I'll take Croc," I said and tackled him out of the blimp, down into the streets below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GonewiththeWind

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   Wed May 18, 2011 3:48 pm

I scowled, great I was so not ready to fight a supervillian, but luckily there was a potted plant in a small corner, it would take almost all of my energy but it was worth a shot, I cleared my mind and focused, A vine wrapped around Scarecrow, I knew it wasn't going to last long so I started to strategize my next move
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)   

Back to top Go down

Prowling the Streets. (Private to Gonewiththewind and Alexander)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2