Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
libby
libby

just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} Empty
PostSubject: just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}   just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:28 am

I walk into the gym. there was no one here. As all ways. I was getting kinda homesick. I was really missing meg. she had been my best pal. I sigh. I would see her soon. I just knew it.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}   just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:19 pm

Always hated Gym. Always will do. I, Lucas Grimm, had no idea why I was walking into this godforsaken place. I usually had to be dragged in here by Harrison when we had Gym back at home. Oh, home. How I hated that place. Yes, there was always a sunny smile on my face, but that didn't mean I was happy. At least no-one thought I was a freak here. Yet. I plastered a grin onto my face again, seeing a boy in the premesis.
"Hey there!" I grinned, running over to him. "I'm Lucas - Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}   just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:27 pm

"I'm Austin. Why are you here?" My hand clutched at my dog tags. I sometimes did that when meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
Francesca

Francesca

PostSubject: Re: just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}   just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm

"Why am I here? Well, my parents think it is the best place for me to be, that's why. I can see into people's future and past lives. Cool, huh?" In no way was it cool. Well, it was kind of cool. I mean, come on! It made me unique. But as they say, "What one person sees as unique, others see as weird." Most people thought I was weird. "So what about you? Why are YOU here?" he asks the Austin kid, glad of the social interaction. It had been so long since he had been with another human who had not shunned him.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}   just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:50 pm

I point my hand at the basketball net and fire. There was a loud crack, and then there was no net. Tiny pieces of cloth burned in a blue plasma on the floor. "That answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Blu

Blu

PostSubject: Re: just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}   just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"Boom," Kaelin whispered with a light chuckle. The girl was lying on her back on the far side of the court looking up at the ceiling. She was barefoot, wearing only a white summer dress, her long drown hair sprawled out around her. She pointed her finger up at the ceiling and traces invisible patterns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}   just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.} Empty

Back to top Go down

just a few things to think about. {private to the first 4 here. if there's more than that I swear I'll murder you.}
Page 1 of 1