Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James in the infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby
libby

James in the infirmary Empty
PostSubject: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:12 pm

I finally get to the infirmary with James. I set him down on a bed and lay down in one myself. "Ugh! Man you're heavy, you know that. Even using telepathy that was hard."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Still unconsious.
The death of my parents in the car crash when I was six.
The car was hit by a trunk truck driver in a head on collision. Glass was broken, the car was flipped over to its side. Air bags has been activated. Metal was smashed and scraped. I was watching it happen all over again in my mind. I was cut but I was hardly scathed compared to my parents.

"Mom! Dad!"

I was the only survivor of that crash.

That was the day my life turned for the worst. After the death of my parents I was sent to live with my father's stepsister, Morgan. You'd think life would roses and ice cream, considering the fact I was an orphan. Wrong, just dead wrong.

My aunt was a horrible person. She was cruel and abusive. I spent the next five years acting as her slave. Cleaning the house, cooking the meals, tending the yard, everything. I couldn't complain because that would only make things worse. Complaining would result in pain and even more misery. I was thrown into ornate glass tables and have had expensive glass objects thrown at me. Life was not easy and definitely not ice cream and roses.

"Stop it! Stop!" I yelled, even watching it all over again inside my mind was still painful as it was when it first happened if not worse.

They memories persisted anyway despite my pleas and I continued to watch in torment.
---------

Back in the real world I was still unconscious. I made uncomprehendable noises when inside my mind I was screaming.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:06 pm

James yelling made me jerk out of bed. "Come on James! Come to. Rather quickly if you don't mind." He was starting to freak me out.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:27 pm

----
The memories fast forward to the incident. The incident that created Erigrath and the very same incident that linked us. The scene looked exactly as it had when it occurred. Uncle Jason, Batman and Klarion were there. The Witchboy had tried to release Dagorath, using me as a host. Fortunately he failed but unfortunately he created a new evil for me.

"Make it stop! Stop it!" I yelled " I don't want to live through this again!"

"Not again! I can't I won't! I REFUSE" I screamed louder

Erigrath , wait no this isn't Erigrath's doing. I don't know who or what caused this and is forcing me through all of this but they better stop. Now, they better stop now if they now what is best for them. I want to wake up, now.
"Erigrath, if you can freaking hear me freaking help me wake up here!"

I highly doubt he would help me now. He's a demon. Last time I checked demons don't normally help people like superheroes. Then again he's more of an artificial demon, but still I doubt he would help.

"If I wasn't at this camp, this would have never happened, I would have never gone unconscious and I wouldn't have to relive all of this"

This plan was failure, Uncle you're plan failed. And it's still failing horribly
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:39 pm

People of all sizes and powers start rushing into the infirmary. apparently his screaming got people moving. A girl dressed in white (Most likely a nurse)Checked hi pulse before announcing there was nothing they could do. The crowd quickly dispersed. "Well, James. Looks like you got some attention."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:08 pm

(-epic time skip to three hours later-)

----
Brilliant plan, right. Wrong, now I'm sitting inside my mind watching the most painful memories of my life over and over. If I had a choice between dying and staying inside my mind, I would choose death. Too bad I can't die, Erigrath keeps that from happening. I'm pretty sure Uncle Jason doesn't randomly collapse and go unconscious for no reason.. Wait he doesn't. How come this happens to me? This isn't fair. I probably look crazy to people now, even when I'm not.

This plan is critical failure.
----
(introducing canon character)

"Still unconscious?" a voice asked, speaking in a slight English accent.

Last edited by Armada on Wed May 11, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

I sigh "Well James. If you don't mind, I'll lay back down again." I lay down on the bed. I could only wait to see when James woke up. This was not fun.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm

(Switching points of view)
The nurse was right, I thought. He does look like he's in some sort of coma.

I looked around a chair and moved it closer to where James was. On the table next to him was his book, the one that his father gave him. The very same one that his father carried around, David could never translate that book. Shame what happened to him. The drunken idiot who hit his car and orphaned James, got off easy, suspended license.

The blasted drunkard should have been sent to prison for what he did. He killed two people and could have killed James too. That sounds enough for him to be in jail for. Blasted corrupted justice system, for letting my friends murderer go home free and sending him to live with an abusive woman for five years.

Awaken already James, please. You need to wake up. People just don't fall into comas for no reason. If they did the hospitals would be filled with people in comas for no reason.

"Just please," I said. "Wake up"

((Yes, he is real, not his imagination, I told you I'm using this as a plot device))
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:33 pm

I spring back to life. "Who said that?!?" a couple of scalps started floating off an operating tray. I knew I didn't have to protect James, but I still felt like he was my responsibility. "I'm warning you! I'm armed!"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:48 pm

"Before you jump to conclusions, let me introduce myself" I said. "My name is Jason, I knew James's father, he used to be a friend of mine"

"In legal terms, I'm responsible for him"

Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:51 pm

"Who are you?" the scalp still hovered at my shoulder. "And why are you here?" Hopefully James would wake up soon and be able to help me in case this guy was a dangerous loon.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:02 pm

"My name is Jason Blood," I said. "I came here because I received a call that James was in a coma."

"His father and I knew each other. We were friends and worked together." I stated, repeating what I said before but in different wording. "By legal standings I'm responsible for him, and I'll show you the paperwork if you want proof"
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:54 pm

The scalp hits the floor with an acocranus clang. "Are... are you his uncle? The one he got the book from?" I saw no threat in his voice of motives. He seemed like he was telling the truth. "Sorry I flipped out on you. I'm James's friend. I was around him when he went into coma, and I felt like I should take responsibility for his well-being."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:06 pm

"That book was his father's. He's the one who gave it to him" I replied "And yes I'm his uncle."

"There hasn't been anything like this before," I said "I don't see any explanation for why it's happened."
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:31 am

"He seemed to be having a conversation with his demon. I kept on translating, and his demon kept on talking. The last thing he said before he past out, well before "God help me" was "What prophecy?" does that help at all?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:45 pm

"Somewhat," I said. "I don't think Erigrath caused him to fall into a coma."

"Erigrath and James are linked. Erigrath would die if James does," I explained.

"I never knew anything about a prophecy, that's new to me"
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:02 pm

"Oh. I was hoping you would know what that meant." I sigh. "Does the name Dagorath, mean anything to you?" I was very nosy
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:11 pm

"Dagorath"

"Dagorath is an ancient demon, myth has it he was sealed away by a wizard, long before King Arthur's time," I explained "Back then it was considered a children's tale, like how King Arthur is today."

"TIme passed and the memory of him faded into nothing, and I never was concerned about it until recently" I said.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:45 pm

"And what made you concerned?" I always stuck my nose in things I shouldn't. But if curiosity killed the cat, why am I alive? "Sorry I'm so nosy."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:53 pm

"Seeing how James's condition is, it's only fair that you know what I know about his situation"

"The incident that created Erigrath," I said. "And the reason why they're bonded together."

Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:22 pm

I sit back down on the bed. "I'm listening." How he got this demon I never found out. I was hoping to, But then he went into coma.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:40 pm

"Recently, someone attempted to revive Dagorath," I said.

"They intended to use James to be Erigrath's host body because of James's magic ability" I explained. "For some reason though, he failed the ritual backfired and created Erigrath and bonded him to James"

-----
I could hear people talking. I couldn't identify the voices of who they were or what they were saying but I could hear them. If I can hear them I must be getting closer to waking up. Theres no way for me to know for sure though.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:16 pm

"Well isn't that good that He ended up Erigath instead. Wouldn't he be weaker that way? We don't want him to host The King of the Demons or something, right?" Logically what I was hearing wasn't possible, But I believed everything.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:32 pm

"The world was lucky Dagorath wasn't revived," I replied. "But for James, he sees it as a curse either way"

-------
What was going on, who was talking? I want to know. I want out of here, whatever put me in here better let me out of this coma. Wait, Is that uncle's voice? I think I am going crazy.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:29 pm

I watch James. He was starting to move like he was having a nightmare or something. " Hey! he's starting to move! you think he'll wake up soon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James in the infirmary   James in the infirmary Empty

Back to top Go down

James in the infirmary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Justice :: Camp Justice :: Camp Office :: Camp Infirmary-
Jump to: