Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the lake cutting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl
Admin

By the lake cutting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:23 pm

I had gotten caught up in my thoughts. "I like lots of music but I got no clue what you guys are talking about." I say. Sighing I sit down. Now what?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Juliet looked at Claire with a rare smile.
"Christen bands. The one's we're talking about are Skillet who's a christen hard meatl/screamo group and Superchick who is a christen altertive pop band." Juliet exsplained with glee. She loved these bands along with Bon jovi and of course Twisted Sister and few others.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:08 am

"The only thing is, you can't tell they're a Cristian band by listening to their music. They play the kind of music that is very... um...modern." I squat down beside Claire. "Still want a soda?"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:46 pm

"Similar to the band Thousand Foot Krutch?" I asked. "I sometimes listen to Thousand Foot Krutch"

"If they're like them, it has to be good."
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:54 pm

I still had no idea idea the bands. "I know Bon Jovi. Their a rock band right? I like their songs." I say. "And ya I would." I say. I hate my dad I HATE MY DAD!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:01 pm

"Bon jovi is a good rock band." Juliet nodded. She looked up at the sky. She gave a cocky half smile.
"I like alot of differant types of music, pop, rock, R&B, country, alteritive you name it. As long as I can relate to the lyrics or like the beat I'm all for that song. Yeah, let's grab a pop. I'm parched." She said shading her blue eyes eyes. Music was one of the very few things that her sister hasn't manged to take away from her and never will. She got up and slipped her flip flops back on. The toes were still in the water abit and she let her toes dance in the coolness of the lake some.

"You know what this camp needs? A dance. A dance for peaple to... let loose." Juliet said looking across the lake and it's shores. Beuatiful, calming, mystrious were all words to describe this body of water. It held the secerts of these four peaple, all differant, all amaing. It held tears, words. harsh, rash, hurtful, loving every thing this lake hed was nothing like Juliet imagained before.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:02 am

I stand up and start heading towards the camp exit. "Yeah! like TFK. And If we were to have a dance contest, you wouldn't be seeing me there. I don't dance."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Most people don't dance at dances," I said. "Most people just go to talk to there friends and hang out."

"It'd make the camp more like a camp, y'know."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:39 pm

"I don't dance ether. If I do I get embarrassed and blow everyone away." I say. "But I do sing." I finnish. I give Eric a look then get to embarrassed to say what I was. Instead I blow him a little.

"Personally I like Taylor Swift but that's just me." I say. Before I step out of the shadows I turn into a kitten. I walk up to them. "Meow?" I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Juliet shrugged stepping out of the water.
"I don't dance personaly but I suport it fully. Anything that let's you exspress yourself I suport 100%." She said grbbing up her backpack off the ground.
"But if we were to have a dance compotion I would be playing the music. Nothing mushy just some hard core, strong beated music that's great for others to dance to." Juliet paused and snapped her fingers.
"I finally figured it out. I know your guys' theme songs now." she said slightly giddy.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:16 pm

There was an awkward silence. "Um. So now what?" I see a cat. "CAT!" I yell. I do not like cats. Not sense I was almost kidnapped by Cat Woman because she thought I knew something about Batman.

I roll my eyes and walk away from her. Should I turn back? Well seeing that she would hurt me for being a cat I thought I might as well quit it. Turning human I say, "No. I am not cat. I am Robin." I giggle at the joke.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 pm

"Robin...... Isn't that the name of Batman's sidekick?" I asked.

Theme song? What? I'm confused now. I'll just pretend I understand like I understand what's going on.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Out of surpise Juliette jumped ,acsendtly turning on her animal mimicry and it was a cat. A small yowl came from her throught.
"Dang! Don't do that!" She smoothed down her black and blue hair that had puffed up when she mimicked the common cat. Her least favorite animal. She glared at Robin.
" Robin is a fairly common name."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:29 pm

"I've never meet a superhero before," I said. "I just know a lot about them."

"Probably more than most people." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 pm

"I know a lot. I grew up in... a town with a lot of superheroes. You get to know 'em when you see them so often." I sigh getting bored and willing his to get back.

"I am Robin." I say it again. I turn into a Robin to get the point across. "See?" I say.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:27 pm

"I grew up in the most normal city in the world," I replied "There are no superheros where I come from."

"I just read stuff online and do research and all. It's so ordinary, it's ridiculous." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the lake cutting   By the lake cutting - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

By the lake cutting
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Justice :: Camp Justice :: The Lake-
Jump to: