Camp Justice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sitting under this oak tree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
libby
libby

Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:57 pm

"Maybe because of that."I point my finger at two Latin words. "Dies Irae. Meaning Day of Wrath. That can't be good!"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:02 pm

"Day of Wrath," I said, "Wait day of Wrath?"

The day Dagorath will be revived, a voice echoes in my head.

"Shut up Erigrath no one asked for your opinion" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
https://campjustice.rpg-board.net
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:27 pm

"Well what did he say? I might want to know! It could be helpful. Lemme know!"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:34 pm

"Something about Dagorath," I replied, "I doubt he knows what he's talking about"

I know what I'm talking about.

"Shut up!" I growled, "Leave me alone Erigrath, you've caused enough trouble for me already!"
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:44 pm

"I won't say anything." I flip the page using telepathy. "Maybe there's something on this page about it." My eyes scroll for anything that might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:50 pm

You do know about the prophecy?

"What prophecy? If you're going to make me seem like I'm crazy at least say something useful" I yelled.

Something you should know about by now,

"Again quit wasting my time and making me seem crazy" I yelled again.

Suit yourself

Curse you, curse you to hell you blasted demon.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:04 pm

"Is there something wrong? You seem... disturbed. " Oh! bad choice of words. I would expect the next thing I saw was a fist.
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:17 pm

"Nothings wrong" I said. "This is completely normal"

That was a lie. This may be completely normal for me, hearing a voice inside your head that sounds demonic in nature. Completely normal, but on the other hand for other people no. They would describe it as insanity and that you had some sort of mental problem. I was perfectly sane, and acted like it. Now after the incident with Klarion, it's harder for me to pass as normal and act like it.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:10 pm

"Ok. Ok. sorry. poor choice of words. back to translating."
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 6:34 pm

I stood up, Erigrath shouldnt be able to communicate with me, it's not supposed to work like that! I check my left wrist to see if the iron shackle was still there. I also checked if the key to unlock it was also around my neck. They both were there. I wonder if I am going crazy, or plain hallucinating? Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in head.
"Dangit.... God help me" I manage to mutter before I collapse.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:04 pm

"What the heck!?! HELP!!!!!!!!! HE'S UNCONSCIOUS!!!!!!!!" I lean down beside him "Hey come one man!"
Back to top Go down
James
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I continued to lay there unconscious, unaware of the world around me. Somewhere in my mind I was mostly reliving my past, not the happy times of my past. Just the horrible things, like a nightmare that can't be paused, fast forwarded or stopped.
Back to top Go down
libby
libby

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Seeing no one was around I feel a bit hopeless. "UGH! Come on James! We need to get you to the infirmary." I wrap my hands around his chest, and haul him off to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting under this oak tree   Sitting under this oak tree - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting under this oak tree
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Justice :: Camp Justice :: The Lake-
Jump to: