A camp for young superheroes to train and learn to control their powers.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kay's Charrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Kay's Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Kay's Charrie   Kay's Charrie EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Name: Claire Joyce Marie
Age/Birthday: 13 and September 3

Family: I only have my dad who I don't even want to say his name.

Years in Camp: 3

SuperPower: Wind Manipulation

Secondary Power: Empathy

If necessary describe your powers: I don't think it's really necessary but if it is I can both control wind with my hands or without and both are sort of out of control. With my empathy I can feel others feelings and sometimes they overwhelm me because I can't control them.

Brief History: Well I had a rough childhood. My dad abused my mom on a daily basis. Then she ran away leaving me with him when I was 7. It was fine in till I turned 10 (when like most kids like me) started getting my powers. My dad is a bug anti-mutant person. When I turned out to be one he got really mad, beat me senseless, and kicked me out. I made my way here.

Physical Appearance: (I look like Torren from the teen avengers) My hair is long, (to my middle back) is strait but curls at the end, and and streaks of brown going through it. I am about 4 feet 6 inches. My skin is a light tan. My eyes are gray. I'm thinking about cutting my hair short so it would be easier to take care of and be kinda spiky.

Personality: I am very depressed and troubled. I act mad and angry all the time. I act angry and meanish because I wasn't taught as a kid to get to be thought of as strong to be...well you get it. On the outside I have that hard shell but on the inside is mushy. When you get on my good side I am really nice and kind and what not.

Talents: I'm a pretty good leader, I can play the flute, (more to be added.)

Pets: None

Year-Round or Summer: Year round. I am NEVER going back.

~By mutant I mean people with powers. When I made this I was thinking of the other comic.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
James
Admin

Kay's Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's Charrie   Kay's Charrie EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:07 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campjustice.forumotion.com
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Kay's Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's Charrie   Kay's Charrie EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:45 pm

name: Robin Mill
Age/Birthday: 16, July 4

Family: Was Jake and Casey Mill but they died. Now only my evil uncle.

Years in Camp: none I'm new.

SuperPower: I can transform into any animal

Secondary Power: I don't know it yet.

If necessary describe your powers: It says itself

Brief History: My parents died when I was three and was sent to live with my evil uncle. When he found out I had powers her got upset and (hes rich by the way) bought a lab to come up with something to 'fix' me with. I ran away and found a group of other orphan superpower kids. We've been running from my uncle sense. He's crazy.

Physical Appearance: I have brownish-redish hair that falls to about my shoulders and is wavy. I have bangs that almost cover my eyes. My skin is tanned and I have freckles below my eyes and on my nose. I am about 4 foot 11, thin, and I don't weigh much.

Personality: I act like a kid most of the time and I can be funny (to me at least). I like playing jokes on people. I can act like an animal in times but not an animal. I get really sad when I think about my parents and then mad about my uncle but I usually act like a kid. I will think of more as I rp.

Talents: I don't know ummmm being me?

Pets: none

Year-Round or Summer: Year round for now

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Kay's Charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's Charrie   Kay's Charrie Empty

Back to top Go down

Kay's Charrie
Page 1 of 1